Stoughton Auto Insurance
How Much Car Insurance Coverage Do You Really Need?
That is a great question! There many different thoughts on this on how much coverage you may need. The Allan Walker Insurance Agency been protecting people just like yourself since 1847!
No one knows when an accident may happen. It does not have to be bad weather it could be a beautiful sunny day and than WHAM! Now what?
Massachusetts state law does require you have some Auto Insurance. However, the required limits are the lowest you need to get on the road. The decision to purchase coverage is difficult. Think of this: if you buy just the minimum coverage available you may be leaving your assets at considerable risk. Your car is not your only investment that you are trying to protect through your policy. Your home may be at risk, your property, your 401k plan , a pension plan, also including your life savings ,anything you have worked hard for can be fair game should you be found to be at fault in an accident. You may lose it ALL....
The cheapest policy may not provide you with the protection or protect your family the way you really wanted it to. You know the how the saying goes you don't need Automobile Insurance until you have a claim. This is the worst time to find out you do not have the protection you needed.
You could just be waiting behind another car when a truck slams into you from behind and then launches you into the car in front of you. Your auto is smashed in and when you were hit in the rear, you pushed the car in front of you into head on collision in the other lane! It is not your fault BUT you got sued!
These are just a few coverages that make up your Stoughton Car Insurance policy:
- Bodily Injury Liability - Provides coverage to an accident victim in the event of a law suit and is required by the state
- Property Damage Liability - This covers the cost of any damage that your vehicle causes to another person's property. While this usually refers to the other vehicle involved in an accident it can be most anything that is property.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist - This pays for the damages that result from an accident caused by an uninsured motorist. This also pays for damages which cost more than an underinsured motorist's coverage can pay for.
- Personal Injury Protection - This offers medical coverage for the policyholder and his or her family in the event of a collision, regardless of fault.
- Collision - Covers damage done to your vehicle when it is involved in a collision with another car or another object.
- Comprehensive - Covers damage to your vehicle resulting from something other than a collision. Examples for this would be hitting a animal, broken windshields, theft or flood or a fire.
E-mail or call Allan M. Walker Insurance Agency today for your free Auto Quote. As you can see, you may have a lot to lose!
Your not just protecting your car with Auto Insurance. You are protecting your family and your financial being now and well into the future.
Protection is meaningless after the accident. And think of it. We are all one mishap away from devastating personal and financial loss.
We have protected the residents and business of Lakeville since 1847. We know the area. We know the residents. We know how to protect you with the right Automobile Insurance.
Avoiding accidents is not promised to you or anyone else. So, don't delay. Be prepared for life's misfortunes. Complete the Protection Savings Form now and let our professionals make your time on the road a little safer.
Beyond Stoughton, Allan M. Walker Insurance Agency also offers Taunton Car Insurance and Rehoboth Automobile Insurance, and services residents throughout the state of Massachusetts!
Just Neighbors Helping Neighbors Since 1847
Protection Is Our Business ~ Service Our Product