Raynham Auto Insurance
I Was Just Driving down 44, When That Guy Hit Me!
Driving just past Benny's like every other day when all of a sudden a small white pickup truck slammed into my drivers door. Next thing that our client remembers is waking up in Morton Hospital. What Happened? What happened was that the other driver had a reaction to a medication they were prescribed then blacked out and swerved into the opposite lane. This accident which could happen anywhere or at any time landed two people in the hospital. The result was a totalled car and truck, several broken bones an unwanted hospital stay and several thousands dollars in bills that had to be paid.
We know it is not your fault, but it happens. It happens when you least expect it, It happens in bad weather or sunny weather. Accidents don't care -- they just happen.
Fortunately this story has a happy ending. Everyone turned out fine as both parties new the importance of adequate Auto Insurance. Yes we "have to have" coverage in Massachusetts but just think if these two did not have enough? Who would have paid for all those medical bills,replaced their vehicles and pay their weekly pay checks?
How Much Coverage Do You Really Need?
That is a great question! There many different thoughts on this on how much coverage you may need. The Allan M. Walker Insurance Agency been protecting people just like yourself since 1847!
Massachusetts law does require you have some Car Insurance, however the "required" limits are the lowest you need to "get on the road." The decision to purchase a policy is not an easy one to make. Think of this: if you buy just the minimum coverage available you may be leaving your assets at considerable risk. Your car is not your only investment that you are trying to protect through Automobile Insurance. Your home may be at risk, your property, your 401k plan , a pension plan, also including your life savings ,anything you have worked hard for can be fair game should you be found to be at fault in an accident. You may lose it ALL....
The cheapest policy may not provide you with the protection or protect your family the way you really wanted it to. If you ever need to make a claim, chances are it is because you have suffered financially, medically, or both. This would be the worst time to find out you do not have the protection you needed.
This the real deal folks. It happens, and we hear about it all the time. These are some of the coverages that make up a Raynham Auto Insurance policy:
- Bodily Injury Liability - Provides coverage to an accident victim in the event of a law suit and is required by the state
- Property Damage Liability - This covers the cost of any damage that your vehicle causes to another person's property. While this usually refers to the other vehicle involved in an accident it can be most anything that is property.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist - This pays for the damages that result from an accident caused by an uninsured motorist. This also pays for damages which cost more than an underinsured motorist's coverage can pay for.
- Personal Injury Protection - This offers medical coverage for the policyholder and his or her family in the event of a collision, regardless of fault.
- Collision - Covers damage done to your vehicle when it is involved in a collision with another car or another object.
- Comprehensive - Covers damage to your vehicle resulting from something other than a collision. Examples for this would be hitting a animal, broken windshields, theft or flood or a fire.
Your not just protecting your vehicle with Car Insurance. You are protecting your family and your financial being now and well into the future. Protect yourself by talking to a local agent at Allan M. Walker Insurance Agency.
Protection is meaningless after the accident. And think of it. We are all one mishap away from devastating personal and financial loss.
We have protected the residents and business of Raynham since 1847. We know the area. We know the residents. We know how to protect you with the right Automobile Insurance.
Avoiding accidents is not promised to you or anyone else. So, don't delay. Be prepared for life's misfortunes. Complete the Protection Savings Form now and let our professionals make sure your policy protects you fully, should the worst ever happen.
Beyond Raynham, Allan M. Walker Insurance Agency also offers Stoughton Car Insurance and Taunton Automobile Insurance, and services residents throughout the state of Massachusetts!
Just Neighbors Helping Neighbors Since 1847
Protection Is Our Business ~ Service Our Product