Lakeville Auto Insurance
How Much Car Insurance Coverage Do You Really Need?
That is a great question! There many different thoughts on this on how much coverage you may need. The Allan M. Walker Insurance Agency been protecting people just like yourself since 1847!
Massachusetts law does require you have some coverage. However the "required" limits are the lowest you need to get on the road. If you buy just the minimum coverage available you may be leaving yourself at considerable risk. Your car is not your only investment that you are trying to protect through Auto Insurance. Your home may be at risk, your property, your 401k plan , a pension plan, also including your life savings , anything you have worked hard for can be fair game should you be found to be at fault in an accident.
You may lose it all.
No one knows when an accident may happen. It does not have to be bad weather it could be a beautiful sunny day and than WHAM! Now what?
The cheapest policy may not provide you with the protection or protect your family the way you really wanted it to. You know the how the saying goes you don't need Automobile Insurance until you have a claim. This is the worst time to find out you do not have the protection you needed.
You could just be waiting behind another car when a truck slams into you from behind and then launches you into the car in front of you. Your auto is smashed in and when you were hit in the rear, you pushed the car in front of you into head on collision in the other lane! It is not your fault BUT you got sued!
This is the real deal folks. It happens, and we hear about it all the time. These are just a few coverages that make up your Lakeville Car Insurance policy:
- Bodily Injury Liability - Provides coverage to an accident victim in the event of a law suit and is required by the state.
- Property Damage Liability - This covers the cost of any damage that your vehicle causes to another person's property. While this usually refers to the other vehicle involved in an accident it can be most anything that is property.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist - This pays for the damages that result from an accident caused by an uninsured motorist. This also pays for damages which cost more than an underinsured motorist's coverage can pay for.
- Personal Injury Protection - This offers medical coverage for the policyholder and his or her family in the event of a collision, regardless of fault.
- Collision - Covers damage done to your vehicle when it is involved in a collision with another car or another object.
- Comprehensive - Covers damage to your vehicle resulting from something other than a collision. Examples for this would be hitting a animal, broken windshields, theft or flood or a fire.
Your not just protecting your car with Auto Insurance. You are protecting your family and your financial being now and well into the future. Protect yourself by talking to a local insurance expert at Allan M. Walker Insurance Agency. We have protected the residents and business of Lakeville since 1847. We know the area. We know the residents. We know how to protect you with the right Automobile Insurance.
Avoiding accidents is not promised to you or anyone else. So, don't delay. Be prepared for life's misfortunes. Complete the Protection Savings Form now and let our professionals protect you with the policy you need.
Beyond Lakeville, Allan M. Walker Insurance Agency also offers Fall River Car Insurance and New Bedford Automobile Insurance, and services residents throughout the state of Massachusetts!
Just Neighbors Helping Neighbors Since 1847
Protection Is Our Business ~ Service Our Product