Brockton Auto Insurance
Spin Out On Rt.24! Traffic Backed Up To Brockton High School!
This seems to happen at least once a week doesn't?
Also consider this, you just passed the high school and now your stopped at the light waiting to go towards main street. As your waiting for the light to change you take a look around and then notice a car coming up on you quick. The driver's head is down and they are not slowing down -- they are texting! Slam!! The driver tries to avoid you at the last second, but crashes into the back of your car launching you into a pole across the street.
You are certainly not thinking of your Auto Insurance at this point however when this all settles down your glad you do have a relationship with a real person at an insurance agency who cares.
You may think that this will not happen to you but the truth is disaster can strike at any time, anywhere, without warning.
- What if the person who hit you had NO insurance?
- What if the person did not have enough insurance?
- What if YOU were a cause of accident and the judge said as a result that YOU had to sell your home to make up the difference in payments?
The insurance professionals at Allan M. Walker Insurance Agency will help maintain your peace of mind by creating a Car Insurance policy that will protect you when you need it most.
It's The Law
Every state has a regulation regarding the minimum liability limits you must have to drive an automobile. For example, the state of Massachusetts requires:
- $20,000 per person and $40,000 per accident for bodily injury liability
- $5,000 per accident for damage to another property
- $8,000 of medical and loss of income expenses called personal injury protection (PIP) or no fault
While it is possible to get Automobile Insurance that covers only the minimum limits shown above, it's strongly recommended that you get more comprehensive coverage that truly protects you. The minimum liability limits won't cut it if you have to pay thousands of dollars out-of-pocket.
How Much Coverage Do You Really Need?
That is a great question! There many different thoughts on this on how much coverage you may need. The Allan M. Walker Insurance Agency been protecting people just like yourself since 1847!
Massachusetts law does require you have at least some form of coverage, however the "required" limits are the lowest you need to "get on the road." The decision to purchase any type of insurance is difficult. Think of this: if you buy just the minimum coverage available you may be leaving your assets at considerable risk.
Your car is not the only investment that you are trying to protect; your home may be at risk, as could your property, your 401k plan, and even your pension plan (including your life savings)! Anything you have worked hard for can be fair game should you be found to be at fault in an accident. You may lose it all.
The cheapest policy may not provide you with the protection or protect your family the way you really wanted it to. It's very common not to think about the need for coverage until you have a claim. This is the worst time to find out you do not have the protection you needed.
This the real deal folks it happens, and we hear about it all the time. These are some of the coverages that make up a Brockton Auto Insurance policy:
- Bodily Injury Liability - Provides coverage to an accident victim in the event of a law suit and is required by the state
- Property Damage Liability - This covers the cost of any damage that your vehicle causes to another person's property. While this usually refers to the other vehicle involved in an accident it can be most anything that is property.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist - This pays for the damages that result from an accident caused by an uninsured motorist. This also pays for damages which cost more than an underinsured motorist's coverage can pay for.
- Personal Injury Protection - This offers medical coverage for the policyholder and his or her family in the event of a collision, regardless of fault.
- Collision - Covers damage done to your vehicle when it is involved in a collision with another car or another object.
- Comprehensive - Covers damage to your vehicle resulting from something other than a collision. Examples for this would be hitting a animal, broken windshields, theft or flood or a fire.
Your not just protecting your car with Car Insurance. You are protecting your family and your financial being now and well into the future. Protect yourself by talking to an insurance professional. We are Just Neighbors Helping Neighbors, we are local and we care.
Protection is meaningless after the accident. And think of it. We are all one mishap away from devastating personal and financial loss.
At Allan M. Walker Insurance Agency, we have protected the residents and business of Raynham since 1847. We know the area. We know the residents. We know how to protect you with the right Automobile Insurance.
Avoiding accidents is not promised to you or anyone else. So, don't delay. Be prepared for life's misfortunes. Complete the Protection Savings Form now and let our professionals forge a shield of protection over you.
Beyond Brockton, Allan M. Walker Insurance Agency also offers Middleboro Car Insurance, Raynham Automobile Insurance, and services residents throughout the state of Massachusetts!
Just Neighbors Helping Neighbors Since 1847
Protection Is Our Business ~ Service Our Product