Massachusetts Workers Compensation
You arrive at work and the day has just begun. It is one of those days blue sky, warm, a start to a great day. Until you get that call, one of your employees has been hurt on the job. From here the day just spirals from a great day to what could be the worst day ever.
Now imagine not having workers compensation insurance.
- How would you pay the medical bills?
- Could you be sued?
- Could you lose your business?
- Who is going to pay their loss wages from being out of work?
- Will they sue you personally?
- Can they shut your business down?
All of these are a possibility if you do not provide workers compensation insurance for your business.
If you can pay medical bills, withstand the onslaught of a high-powered lawsuit and are willing to break the law by not having workers compensation insurance, then so be it.
If you are like most firms, you purchase the insurance. However, you do so while seeking ways to reduce the cost.
We will check your rates and classifications. As well as these four other critical factors which is how insurance companies develop your premium:
- Rates: While workers compensation rates are standard nationwide, depending on carrier, insurance companies apply what they call “deviations, premium discounts or schedule credits” from those rates, up or down depending on the loss experience.
- Premium Audit: When it is time for your annual premium audit, we can make sure you are properly classified and that you maintain your records to receive the most advantageous payroll calculations and classes.
- Experience Mod: We will help make sure your experience mod is an accurate reflection of your claims.
- Loss Control: A loss control or risk management program where injuries to your employees are minimal because of the safety features used on your premises.
Allan M Walker Insurance is Your Workers Comp Insurance Expert
It pays to review your policy yearly to make sure you are receiving all of the discounts your business is entitled to.
At Allan M. Walker Insurance we have provided workers compensation insurance for the businesses of our city and community for over 165 years. You will receive valuable, accurate insurance information relating to your business.
We are neighbors helping neighbors, were local and we care. So, complete the Protection Savers Form today. Allow us to
contact you and provide several quotes for your workers compensation insurance.