Other Business Insurance
Business Can Be Broken
You better believe it. Plus, you know it. Consider the following scenarios:
- A flash flood hits the area and causes tens of thousands of dollars in content damage where you keep your inventory for your retail business.
- A fire destroys the washers and dryers in your laundromat.
- Personal and financial data on your customers and employees is hacked and becomes compromised.
- You are sued by a consumer who incurred an injury while using your product.
- A theft occurs at your store, devastating your inventory and causing property damage to your establishment.
These and thousands other potential problems can seriously damage or even destroy your business suddenly and unexpectedly. And the worst kind of disaster to be surprised by is the one you aren’t prepared for.
But there are so many risks out there, it’s hard to be sure that your business is fully protected against the possibilities…
That’s why you need to consult with the seasoned business insurance veterans at Allan M. Walker Insurance Agency. We will go the extra mile to make sure you are protected, so you can be sure that there will be no gaps in your protection and you will receive the best insurance program for your insurance dollar.
Business Insurance Protection
Your insurance will be customized for your business. For example, if you are a dry cleaner, you can purchase additional protection for mechanical breakdown of your machines. If you have a substantial number of employees, you can purchase protection from employee dishonesty.
Other common coverages for your business include:
- Property and Content protection for your building structure and the contents within it including computers and machinery
- Worker Compensation protection for employees working for your business
- Premise and Product Liability protection from premises and product claims liability
- General Liability protection from injury to another on your property
If you have automobiles in your firm, we can also discuss commercial auto protection for your company.
We deal with many insurance carriers and use a careful selection process to procure the best insurance protection for your business.
So, don’t leave yourself and your business open to potentially crippling losses any longer. Complete the Protection Savings Form on this page today.
A representative from Allan M. Walker Insurance Agency will contact you. Together, we will review your policy and make sure all your business protection gaps are covered.