Apartment Owners Insurance
It is finally done and you may have done the renovations yourself or just purchased a new investment property.
As an apartment owner you need protection in many different ways. An apartment owners policy from Allan M. Walker insurance can cover major disasters, liability and liability from lawsuits that can come from
common property claims.We can insure that your income will
continue if disaster does strike to your apartment building.
As an apartment building owner, your insurance program should cover you for:
- loss of rents
- tenant relocation expense
- water damage
- building and out buildings
- umbrella coverage
- ordinance of law coverage (building code changes)
- mortgage coverage
Because unlike a homeowner, if disaster strikes you will not only lose the value of your property but you may also potentially lose rental income.
You're probably wondering how much this type of comprehensive coverage will cost? Surprisingly little.
You've worked hard to invest for your future and build your income renter by renter, don't let one event take it all away.
Here are few reasons to get started right now!
- There's no time like the present to make sure your income source is protected--cover your apartments from disasters, lawsuits and income loss.
- As you can see there is lots to think about. Call us to be protected more ways than one.
- A no-risk quote can give you peace of mind right away. Just fill out the form right now and we'll get back to you with the exact coverage you need and a very affordable quote.
- Questions? Call one of our knowledgeable representatives we are here to help!